Product Focus: Food Product Reviews
Each Month we randomly pick a popular food product to review. Join us for a review of nutritional values and ingredents in some of the foods we eat.
- Miracle Whip Dressing Review - Similar to mayonaise Miracle Whip is a sandwich spread and a zippy salad dressing base. Kraft Miracle Whip has 17 ingredients in it. Find out more about what is in Miracle Whip.
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Review - Many people find Kraft macaroni and cheese to be a quick and easy to make comfort food and kids seem to love it. Kraft macaroni & cheese has 19 ingredients in it. Find out more about what is in Kraft Mac and cheese.
- Gluten Free Pasta Review - Many people who cook gluten-free pasta the first time cook it wrong and are soured from the experience. Read this article to find out how to properly cook GF pasta and about our brand taste test and the list of recipe resources. If you have had a bad gluten-free pasta cooking experience you won't want to miss this informative article on how to cook gluten free pasta right.
- Hamburger Helper Review - Many family dinners include hamburger helper because of it's quick and easy preparation. Did you know that Hamburger Helper has 44 ingredients? Find out more information on Hamburger Helper.
- Capri Sun Review - Juice Pouch - One of the better juice box choices but is not the best environmental packaging. Convenient aseptic packaging on this product may have you looking for a better environmental choice. Do you know where to recycle juice pouches?
- Crystal Light Drink Mix Review - Looking for a drink mix with 100% daily value vitamin C, only 5 calories (90% fewer calories than leading drink mixes), that is sugar free? Did you know that Crystal Light has 12 ingredients on it's label? Do you know what Phenylalanine is?
- Knorr Asian Sides Review Everyone is looking for shortcuts in meal preparation, but sometimes shortcuts are not the healthiest choice for your family. Knorr Asian Sides Teriyaki flavor has 23 ingrediants including 2 flavor enhancers that should not be served to young children or babies.Read more by clicking on the link above.
Learn to Read Food Labels